“Huge servings of great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 249 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Thirsty Cougar is right on the waterfront in beautiful downtown Cozumel Mexico. This is the second venture from the creators of Wet Wendy's Margarita House, only we kept everyone's favorite creations and added an unbeatable view and smaller format. If you're down for a week or just a day, you can't beat our kitchen or bar to deliver just what you need! We hope to see you soon, Jazmine, Niko, Leka, Carlos, Klara and Chad.
Tallahassee, Florida
“Huge servings of great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were on a W Carib cruise and stopped by the Thirsty Cougar for lunch on a shopping excursion cause I was craving Fajitas Nachos. I got the biggest plate of steak nachos I've ever had for $9! My wife got some onion rings and we shared both dishes. Couldn't even finish it all!! Cost $50 for 4 of us to eat, including a soda for me, a beer for my buddy and two GIANT Margaritas for our wives!! The place is awesome!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Love, Love, Love the Margaritas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here when we stopped by on our Western Caribbean cruise. It looked like one of the better places we could eat, and we were not disappointed! The margaritas here were the best I've ever had. We also got it with chips and salsa and guac, and it was a perfect meal. Not to mention, the prices are great. I wish this place was closer so I could go back!

• Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
“best drinks and people watching”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

this is a wonderful place to people watch and the drinks are soooo big, the service was good we went back twice because we had so much fun.

Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Amazing margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

The frozen margaritas are piled high above the glass in great fun flavors! Our bartender Edgar was great- he let us taste all the extra margaritas he made.
The staff was helpful in recommending places to go and restaurants in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina; but from Arizona
“Rainy day at The Cougar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Spent Labor Day lunch at The Cougar. Nikko was our waiter. Sat outside and amazingly did not get wet during the storm. Had great margaritas and shots. Always a great time, even in the rain.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere