To start with let me say, all the staff we encountered were super friendly and helpful. They greeted us with a drink and kept our luggage safely tucked away until check in time as we arrived early. We were able to just hang out at the pool area and have drinks and lunch until our rooms were ready. We were a party of 8 so we had four different rooms, and the rooms were clean and well kept. They provided help to our room with our luggage and when we were leaving as well. Upon leaving, they also kept our luggage and let us keep our wrist bands so we could continue to use the resort until we were able to leave for our next destination. We only had one night here. The infinity pool was incredibly beautiful and I loved seeing all the cruise ships coming in and docking. They actually do not block your view because there is so much ocean to see from the resort, it is only in one area, and again I found it fun! Some of our party snorkeled right off the beach and loved it, one of our party played volley ball and loved it. We danced and had cocktails in one of the bars in the evening and had a wonderful time. I would say the only downfall, was the food. The wait staff was super friendly and attentive, but overall the food at the buffet was not particularly good and pretty much the same foods for lunch and dinner. Two of our party ate at the Italian Restaurant on site. The entertainment at night was lacking. Pretty much the same dancers dancing the same dances with different costumes. But they tried. It was a great value for the money for an all inclusive and the pools were all clean and the infinity pool was truly lovely and the hot tub is cold and fresh water. The rooms were pretty noisey, but we were on the first floor. Overall, I would rate this resort highly as we cannot always have perfection in everything. I do think for an all inclusive the fitness room should be free instead of a $6.00 charge. That was definitely not worth it. The grounds are well kept up and lovely. The staff all worked hard and making it an enjoyable time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the many amenities available at Park Royal Cozumel are several swimming pools, a first-rate fitness center, relaxing spa, and open-air theatre for evening entertainment under the beautiful night sky of Cozumel, Mexico. At the center of our Cozumel resort is the main pool, our beach pool is next to the ocean, and two infinity pools complete the offering. Our poolside bars will keep you cool and refreshed as you swim, play and relax by the crystal clear water of Cozumel. Two Jacuzzis provide beautiful ocean views right on the beach. Our sparkling Caribbean ocean invites you to snorkel. Our on-site dive shop can outfit you for a more adventurous ocean activity. A volleyball area is available to play and have fun with your family and friends while enjoying a magnificent ocean view of the coast of Cozumel, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico