First trip together in 20 years.Hotel staff treated us like family. 1501 has a beautiful view with plenty of hot water. Special thanks to Gustavo-bell boy, Genny-reception, Omar-La Veranda, Alan, Jesus, Franscisco, Alberto, Ivan, Gustavo-entertainment. Would definately stay here again. Chichen Itza tour, Chankanaab Park, scuba diving, parasailing, ATX Rails are all a must do. Can't wait to go back. Water is so clear it's unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the many amenities available at Park Royal Cozumel are several swimming pools, a first-rate fitness center, relaxing spa, and open-air theatre for evening entertainment under the beautiful night sky of Cozumel, Mexico. At the center of our Cozumel resort is the main pool, our beach pool is next to the ocean, and two infinity pools complete the offering. Our poolside bars will keep you cool and refreshed as you swim, play and relax by the crystal clear water of Cozumel. Two Jacuzzis provide beautiful ocean views right on the beach. Our sparkling Caribbean ocean invites you to snorkel. Our on-site dive shop can outfit you for a more adventurous ocean activity. A volleyball area is available to play and have fun with your family and friends while enjoying a magnificent ocean view of the coast of Cozumel, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico