“Good food and music” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Rutledge
“Good food and music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

It was a quiet evening in Cozumel (no cruise ships in port) and we enjoyed sitting outside, enjoying the evening breeze and a pair of good singers/guitarists to accompany our meal. We had a combination of American and Mexican entrees and all of our food was very good. We would have enjoyed hanging out there longer, but our son was tired and we needed to head back to the hotel.

Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great Place For Evening Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I just got back from a group trip to Cozumel and we ended up at Woody's every night. The staff is very friendly, and the food is great. Drink prices are cheap and was very nice to sit outside in front of the place and enjoy the live entertainment. If you go to Cozumel do yourself a favor and go to Woody's!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
College Station, Texas
“Great Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great Food, Wifi, and drinks! We had visited this place three times in our one day visit. We were there for brunch, and then a drink stop again later, then dinner! The Mexican ladies in the little shops will trick you! She tricked us into buying a poncho instead of a blanket.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good grub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I loved this place! I had the fajitas and they were great! Service was good too! Overall fun place! Will be eating here again soon!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anne C, Public Relations Manager at Woodys Bar and Grill, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed your time at Woody's. I just wanted to clarify that the Woody's gift shop does not sell blankets or ponchos, so I think you are referring to a neighboring shop that is not affiliated with us. The review makes it sound like Woody's tricked you into buying a poncho, but we don't sell those items here. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon!
Fort Worth, Texas
“Woody's is a must visit when in Cozumel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have been visiting Woody’s for about 2 years now. It is no doubt the one place that all should visit when in Cozumel. I say this rather you are eating, drinking or listening to some of the best entertainment on the island. They have someone playing nightly, Pako is one of my favorites to listen to, but all the music there is great. The food is always excellent, although I am hooked on the hamburgers and onion rings, I know they have many other great things on the menu. The atmosphere is what really sets Woody s’ apart, even though you can have a great mixed drink or beer, its very family friendly. The owner Nelly has always treated me like a king and I know she treats everyone that way. This is a place you will meet locals and people from all over. It’s a special place, don’t miss it.

• Visited March 2014