“WOW! Chichen Itza!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 260 Activities in Cozumel
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local company here in Cozumel, Mx that caters to small groups and families. We have an array of activities that we provide Diving, Snorkeling, Deep Sea fishing, Private charters, private tours and sunset tour. If you do not see something here and have something else in mind we can make it happen for you. We look forward to making your vacation dreams come true.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tehachapi, California, United States
“WOW! Chichen Itza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have to thank Deanna for arranging an absolutely impressive day for our family in Chichen Itza!! We were a little apprehensive about flying a very small plane from Cozumel, but the folks at both airports and our pilots were quite friendly and professional. The flight was beautiful, Chichen Itaz was absolutely amazing - I had no idea how extensive the area is, we could have stayed much longer!! Lunch was great - no problems there, which is refreshing in Mexico. And swimming in the cenote was just spectular and a great way to end the trip. We were squeezing this trip in during a cruise ship stop in Cozumel, and it was no problem - we even had time before and after to do some shopping in town. Thanks again to Deanna and her partners for providing us with such a great experience!

Visited September 2012

“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This was my boyfriend and mine's first diving trip. Deanna and Julio gave us an experience that was far beyond our expectations. Because of them we will be continuing our scuba careers around the world- I'm just scared they set the bar too high! It was personal service, small group, and they kept us safe. They are very savvy on what you will find where and know the reefs in and out. Not mention- they are pretty cool to be around on the surface intervals ;) 2d's or bust!

“More excellent adventures with Two D's Diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I had the most wonderful time in Cozumel with Deanna and Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures! My husband had never been diving and he was able to have a Scuba Discovery like no other. He's now having certification dreams thanks to Julio the Dive Master who made his experience extraordinary! Everything was well planned, affordable and, above all, SAFE! Deanna also arranged a Whale Shark excursion which was amazing and let's not forget the Pirate Ship dinner cruise!. Thank you Two D's Diving and Adventures for making my husbands first trip so wonderful!

Visited August 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Wonderful Diving !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went diving last week with two D's diving, was a very nice experience !!! the staff was very professional !!! they were on top of everything, they even prepare my gear !!! and after the dive they put it back the way i had it organize !!!! i felt like i had nothing to worry about except enjoying my dive !!! the boat was fast !!! so i got to enjoy the rest of the day with other activities !!! this is a very personalize service tour company !!! i recommend them 110 %

Visited September 2012
Cozumel, Mexico
“Whale sharks are Hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

After my wife told me how she did this 4 years ago, I wanted to give it a try. The weather was beautiful and we met Deanna of Two D's diving and tours by the swallow in front of the ferry. After a bus ride to Cancun we boarded a boat that took us out to the Isla Mujueres. Here we saw the majestic whale sharks and got wonderful pictures. (Deanna was eaten-look at my picture) For lunch the boat took us in shallow waters around Isla Mujueres where we had lunch of ceviche and cerveza! Deanna made sure we all had a wonderful time.

Visited July 2012