“Go to Cozumel and do not know Felipe is like going to the Vatican and not see the Pope!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Diving Adventures

Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 260 Activities in Cozumel
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a dive operation in Cozumel Mexico since 1989 that provides custom personal services; we visit all the reefs and cater to all levels of divers; groups, families with kids and individuals.Located at the Marina Caleta Km 4.5 Chankanaab road.Our boats are fast, safe & comfortable, thought for divers by divers.Provide PADI scuba courses at all levels including specialties like NITROX, deep, night, etc.Snorkeling to the shallow reefs, El Cielo and deep sea fishing charters available. Your safety & satisfaction our premise.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

My name is Ricardo Gomes, I am a marine biologist and photographer.
I recommend it.
I was in Cozumel for 20 days, I immersed myself these days with Felipe and his dive guides.
They are super professional and treated me like family. It was certainly the best trip of my life.

Visited October 2010
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Ricardo thank you very much for your review, we´ll keep on working so everybody that uses our services feels like home away form home.
Come back soon.

Birmingham, Alabama
“We recommend Diving Adventures to ALL who venture to Cozumel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

We came to Cozumel this September on a cruise and went snorkeling with Felipe Romo from Diving Adventures. We were so impressed and had such a wonderful time that any future trips to Cozumel will simply have to include a visit to Felipe! We urge anyone venturing to Cozumel to please, please snorkel through Diving Adventures... You will NOT be disappointed!

Not only are they honest and super friendly, but they were extremely patient (even when half our party got sea sick!!) and understand that not everyone's a snorkel expert. Felipe asked us where WE wanted to go (he didn't just stick with the advertised locations, which was really nice!) and told us up-front that our time was his time. We saw gorgeous fish, coral, and even a nurse shark during our beautiful ocean adventure. Felipe was skilled and knowledgeable about the best areas to snorkel and really went out of his way to make sure we had a wonderful time.

We cannot rave about them enough - Your Cozumel trip will not be complete without a visit to Diving Adventures!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FELIPE!!
-- Cara, Mike, Sherry, Jim, Kevin, and Peter

Visited September 2011
Cara, Mike, Sherry, Jim, Kevin, and Peter thank you for your review and for giving us the oportunity to offer you our services, looking forward to have you back for more snorkeling or maybe some scuba diving, take care.
Mobile, AL
“Excellent service and attention to insure a great snorkeling experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

I have posted a review on Facebook for you and your business and I just wanted to thank you again for a great experience while we were in Cozumel. Allowing us to choose areas that we might find interesting to see are the qualities of a great guide and I must say that Felipe Romo was great. The service and attention to everything for the snorkeling tour was great and I will definitely tell my friends about the great time I and my family had while there. The fact that payment could be made by PayPal was something extra that showed that this company is geared to giving the customer a great experience.Hopefully, if we are in your area again, we can book another snorkeling tour.

Visited September 2011
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Thank you for the reviews on FB and Trip Advisor, I am glad you and family had a pleasent expirience on Cozumel reefs, thank you for your trust on booking with us, hope to see you again in the near future.
Best regards.
Montreal, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Just a solid fun dive with a reliable guy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was the first time my wife and I went diving in Cozumel. Up until this time, we have always used the resort's recommended dive shop. This time, I booked it on my own and was very glad that I did.

Felipe was quick and courteous with his emails, easy to contact when we arrived in Mexico and meeting him in person was the icing on the cake. We had a good group of people and Felipe made sure everyone was at ease and enjoyed the day. When you dive you need to be safe and calm. Diving Adventures provided us with that along with a knowledgable dive professional who knew the best locations. And, I write this as he will no doubt read it, he is not afraid of spiders in his wetsuit.

Enjoy the friendly services of Diving Adventures!

Visited July 2011
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this review, July 8, 2011
Hola thank you for your words and for choosing Diving Adventures, I hope next time you stay on Cozumel for a few days to explore more of the beautiful reef.
It was fun diving with you and thanks for the turtule video.
The spider is safe and sound on the jungle!......lol
Till next time.
Ashville, Alabama
“Diving Adventures #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I have a family of 5. Myself and 2 oldest sons whom are 16 and 11 are divers and my wife and my youngest son are snorkelers. My sons were certified when they were 10. My brother and his wife were staying at another Resort but were wanting to dive with us. Also Myself and oldest were interested in a specialty class in diving. After emailing several other dive operators none of which were willing to pick up all of us from different resorts and not wanting to take my 11 year old. After emailing Felipe Romo at Diving Adventures that same day he actually called me on the phone ( imagine that!! ) not only did he make it all happen but we had the best dive trip ever!!! I highly recommend Diving Adventures for all of your scuba needs!! Also for our dive master Porfirio you told us you wanted to be a doctor when you were a kid well to us you are a Doctor of Scuba diving " You are the MAN!! "

Can't wait to come back next year!!! Thanks, Keith, Beth, Steven, Hunter, Dakota, Chris and Kebrina Reynolds

Visited June 2011
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this review, July 3, 2011
Hola Raynolds family tahnk you much for your review I am glad you had a great time in Cozumel, I apreciate the confidence on us to take care of your family and your words, hope to see you next year.
Take care, be well.