“Fantastic value and over the top treatment.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Veronica Spa

Veronica Spa
Av. Coba Mz 59 Lote 2 frente a Chedraui, Cozumel 77780, Mexico (Formerly Cozumel Spa)
1 984 112 1377
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 237 activities in Cozumel
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: In Veronica Spa, we provide a wide range of wellness and therapeutic treatment to revitalize your body, mind and soul. Treat yourself to a soothing massage while you are in Cozumel and let our therapist work wonders on you.
“Fantastic value and over the top treatment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012 via mobile

I have had massages for years. This rates right at the top. She cares! You won't regret it!

Little Elm, Texas, United States
“Just a Fantastic Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

We couldn't decide on what to do in Cozumel on our Caribbean cruise and then we saw an article about Cozumal Spa on a cruise forum. We were so happy we decided to visit them on our excursion! The folks at Cozumel were extremely pleasant and professional, not to mention that we had one of the best massages we've ever had and we have them regularly here in the states.
When we go back, that is one of our top spots to revisit.

Visited December 2011
Vancouver, Washington
“You've got to try the 4 Hands Massage! Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised of the wonderful service at Cozumel Spa. My husband is a chiropractor and we have two massage therapists on our staff. So you can say our expectations were up there.

I had no desire to spend so much for a massage on our cruise boat, so I checked around Trip Advisor for some recommendations and found this little gem. I easily booked 2 appointments for the 4 hands massage for my husband and I online. I received an email confirming the availability and appointment times and it was that easy for booking.

Two therapists worked on each my husband and I! If you haven’t had a 4 hand massage, you must give this a try- especially for the incredibly fair price of $100 US for an hour.

Here are some things to know…
1. This is Cozumel… don’t expect the Ritz. The shop is clean and tidy but nothing fancy.
2. We only saw the couple’s room which was of good size. It was clean, had a quiet air conditioner, and modest décor (but you can tell they tried hard for a spa feel).
3. The beds are not typical massage beds you would find in the states. They obviously have made them but they are comfy enough. The face cradle is fine and has quite a bit more padding than the table.
4. As one reader wrote, yes the linens are worn but they are clean. Again, this is not the Ritz so don’t expect Egyptian Cotton. They cover what needs to be covered.
5. The therapists are very professional and were very, very quiet the whole time.
6. Yes, the spa is on the main street and there is some street noise. However, with the spa music and AC going it was a distant lull.
7. Hot stones were used during our massage though I didn’t know they would be. They were a nice touch but might be too much if you are at all burned. We were not burned at all so it was nice, but something to think about and to communicate if you are.
8. They use a lot of oil. You kinda feel like a slip n’ slide. I should note, they were conscious about using oil on my face. Very little was used there and in my hair.
9. The massage itself was good. The flow is great- you can tell they have practiced as they don’t run into each other or speak to each other. One of my therapists had softer pressure than the other so at times it felt a little lopsided. I personally would have liked a little more time spent on my neck and scalp but I could have easily asked for that.

Overall, I give Cozumel Spa an A. I think, as far as skill goes and not surroundings, you would receive just as good of a massage at any spa in the states. You are not going to get a super deep tissue massage working specific areas to release major muscle tension. You will however get a great overall relaxation massage with good pressure and a friendly, professional staff.
I would definitely return and plan to do so when we are in Cozumel again.

Visited February 2012
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Great !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

We were in Cozumel in Jan. My wife said it was the best message she has ever had!
We are returning to Cozumel in Feb. and she wants to get another one. Very nice people.

Visited January 2012
Payson, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I read a number of reviews on Trip Advisors and made reservations for a 60 min couples massage. I thought the massage was great and relaxing but I was interested in the opinion of my wife since she has had many more massages than I. Once we left the facility my wife could not stop praising the quality of this massage. If you are looking for a massage this is the place to go. We arrived on a Norweigian Cruise ship and took a taxi to the spa ($7.00 for both of us), and walked back to the ship (about 20 minutes). I would highly recommend booking a massage if you are in the area.

Visited November 2011