“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 221 Tours & Activities in Cozumel
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Cozumel's most exciting locations with your personal tour guide and photography instructor Tati on the Cozumel Photography Tours: The Cozumel Photo Tour - Classic The Island Tour The Street Photography Tour The Plants & Gardens Tour Also available: Private Tours and Tours for Groups
North Richland Hills, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had the opportunity to take the photo tour, during our stay on the island and would highly recommend this to any photographers in training.
Tati, who was my instructor was a great hostess, coach and teacher. She was able to show me some simple techniques and settings which made quite a difference.
While we walked she shared and taught photographic principles and theories in a very digestible manner.
The impact made on my photo's during the course and after were "day & night"!! I came away with a greater appreciation for photography, and a new friend my instructor Tati!!

Visited June 2012

Frankfurt, Germany
“Highlight of my visit to Cozumel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Tati is not only a very experienced and talented photographer, she also understands how to infect everyone with enthusiasm and humour. A great tour, insider information of the island and extending photography skills, highly recommendable, go for it!

Visited May 2012
Langen, Germany
“The best tour of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

A friend of mine and me booked this tour and we enjoyed every minute of it. We did the island tour and visited many interesting locations. Tati´s brief lessons and excercises were exactly what we were hoping for. We learned a lot and had a perfect day!

Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
20 attraction reviews
“Best experience in Cozumel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We loved the tour! My husband is really into photography and I just love learning about new places through the eyes of the locals. Tati went out of her way to make us comfortable and it was like taking a walk with a friend. Communication prior to the tour was great and I would definitely recommend this tour to anybody! She was great with our kids and I think she sparked an interest in photography with my 10 year old! Thanks! What a great way to see Cozumel!

Visited April 2012
Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Why book this attraction when she never shows up”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and I were taking our two grandchildren on a Spring Break Cruise and decided before hand to take the photo tour. Our oldest Grand daughter is going enter college this fall with a major in graphic design and photographer so the photot tour was a great pick until we went to the meeting spot and Tati never yes never shows up. We paid a taxi driver to take us there from the dock and he knew exactly were to go. We waited for 2 hours and noone ever showed up. When we g`ot home we had an email stating thgat the tour was overbooked. If a tour is overbooked where were they. NO ONE WAS IN SIGHT. NO ONE TAKING PICTURES. We walked for blocks following the pictures that were on-line and never once seen one person taking pictures. Our credit card was charged . If a tour is overbooked why would a company charge your credit card. DO NOT TAKE THIS TOUT.

Visited April 2012
cactus0815, Owner at Cozumel Photo Tour, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
The person who wrote the review booked the tour online - in the late afternoon - via a third party provider.
Unfortunately I (Tati Biermas) had to cancel this booking and I did so just a few hours later the same day. That was 4 days before the tour date.
Due to the fact that there was no tour (he and the 3 other persons could attend that day), he was not send a booking confirmation, not a booking voucher nor an E-ticket that confirms the tour takes place!
And due to the fact that there was no tour I was not at the meeting point.

If he would have contacted me that day via phone (my phone number is published in every context to my Cozumel Photo Tour) instead of spending the money for a taxi and searching me all over the place in Cozumel,
I could have offered him an alternative. But he didn´t.

PLEASE: whenever you buy something online (in general and also regarding my tour) make sure you get the confirmation email and provide your correct contact details - for the rare case that your deal doesn´t come thru.

In this case the person was send a cancelation notification via email and contacted by phone.

The money he was charged the day of this booking was refunded in full - 4 days before he posted this review!

I am a very reliable person and so is the third party provider. We always provide the best service possible.
For the booking of the Cozumel Photo Tour you always get a confirmation via email - or a cancelation notification and your money back if the tour doesn´t take place!

And please don´t hesitate to contact me (Tati Biermas) directly. You are always welcome to send me an email or to call me for information or regarding your booking of this tour.

My email: photowalk@cactusTVcozumel.com

If you call me from the US, please dial this Number:
011 (52) 1 987-103-8012

If you call me from any other country of the world, please dial this Number:
0052 1 987-103-8012

If you are already in Cozumel you can call my mobile:
044 987-103-8012

I will be more than happy to take you on my tour. And for sure I will show up if you have a booking confirmation of the Cozumel Photo Tour.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tati Biermas