“Best scuba course I could ever ask for” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 237 activities in Cozumel
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Blue Magic Scuba provides their guests with a unique “Valet” dive experience. We will set-up your equipment, help you gear-up and when the dives are over, we take it to our shop and rinse, dry and prepare it for the next day’s dive, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your day hassle free!! Blue Magic Scuba is A PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, one of very few shops on the island to receive this prestigious designation. A true, “Personal Valet Dive Experience”Our fast, comfortable boats get you to the best reefs quickly and comfortably, reefs rarely visited and wonderfully packed with life and unique corals and rock formations. Many times we finish our 1st dive and are on our way to our 2nd dive before anybody else even arrives! All our boats come equipped with Marine radios, canopies for shade, towels, bottled water, Fresh Fruits & Snacks, Oxygen and most importantly, professional PADI DiveMasters whose vast local experience guarantees you will have the best possible dive.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Best scuba course I could ever ask for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hog my first scuba star at "blue magic scuba".
I know there are quite a few places teaching scuba throughout the Island but this place is the top of the top.it started out with a great price,continued with me sighting all of the necessary paper work and watching all of the guide videos.
My instructor Rachel was amazingly patient with us and would go over everything as many times as needed.
When we got in to the water-I couldn't have felt any safer-we had 2 students training to be dive masters who helped out as well.
This diving course was a dream come true!
If you're interested in a course or even a one day dive-it's definatley through Blue Magic Scuba!

San Francisco, California
“Advanced Open Water Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Yuval and his team customized an advanced open water course for me. The instructors, Rachel and Caitlin, were first rate. When I had to make further changes to my travel plans, Yuval was incredibly hepful and accommodating. Strongly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great morning of diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Excellent morning diving with Yuval's team. Equipment is good, boats are fast and staff were great. Pumba, our guide, lead uson two of the best dives I've ever done.

Tel Aviv
“A very good diving experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was very satisfied with my diving experience with Blue Magic Scuba. Everything went smoothly - the staff made us feel safe and welcome and the price was very good. overall - a good choice.
I would have rated it Excellent , but the equipment I got was kind of overused and old (e.g. my inflator leaked when we were on surface).

Yuval T, Owner at Blue Magic Scuba, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I’m glad to hear that you were “very satisfied” with your dives with us and that my staff made you “feel safe and welcome”. We at Blue Magic Scuba always place safety as our number one priority. One of the ways we assure the safety of our guests is in making sure all our rental equipment is well maintained. In fact, half of our equipment is brand new, the rest in very good condition. I am sorry you had an issue with the inflator on your BCD; while diving, sometimes a grain of sand may get caught in the inflator and this prevents a complete seal resulting in a small leak at the surface. This is easily fixed by our staff, either right away even in the water, or certainly on the boat. Although we inspect and rinse each piece of gear when the dives are over, we need your help and feedback for any details. In the future, no matter who you dive with, whenever you have an issue with any dive gear, it is important that you let the divemaster know.
bigwavejames
9 attraction reviews
“good dive outfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Yuval was adaptable, positive and a good communicator. Can't ask for much more when diving.
Emailed numerous times to settle everything prior to arrival. When we arrived late Yuvals response was, 'no worry, let me get you a taxi when you are ready to meet the crew. I will call them and let them know you are coming.' (no extra charge) Arrived for Discovery Scuba and an extra dive.
Granted, there were 2 instructors and 2 students, so things went very well. The dive was nice on Paradise Reef. The instructors did their job more then competently. Plainly the captain has been doing this for quite some time as well as he was a positive addition to the experience. Everyone was happy as a Queen Triggerfish spotting a crab in the open.
Taxi'd together back to the shop. No further pressure while there just questions on how the day went and anything needed to help.
I will return to Blue Magic when I go back for more diving.