We stayed 1st week of October, slow season. The superior room is a good choice as these are a bit larger than the standard room, but if you’re not in the room much, does size matter. The location is very convenient to the dive operations we use, Papa Hogs, right next door and you can book with them for a combo stay and dive package that saves a few dollars. As everyone says the hotel does a great job in maintaining a very clean property, water was hot and pressure was great. The week we stayed they only had around 10 rooms occupied, but filled up to capacity the day we left. This was our 4th stay and it’s not the Palace, but it's half the money. We ate 2 nights at Nemo's and both were excellent, he offers a fixed price menu for $14.00 that covered main dish, plus salad and dessert. The Grouper was some of the best we'd had ever. As we were only 1 of 2 couples eating, I can't comment on service when real busy. If you’re looking for the best of Cozumel on a smaller budget then this is the answer, if moneys not an issue – stay at the Presidente or the Palace.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.