Get the superior room! We upgraded to superior which was supposed to have a ocean view - Right if you look sideways!
Also we got the continental Breakfast - only toast, coffee and juice. Never used it!
Pros: Price, Location, good beds
1. Poor lighting, if you want to read in your room - all the lights are on the walls.
2. Employees let their friends and family use the facility (read pool) so it's extra noisy on those days.
3. Literature says free WIFI in room - NOT
4. Needs work (read refurbishing)
5. No comfortable chairs to sit on, also no desk.
6. TV is 13" cannot be seen from bed.
7. Free parking - for about 3 cars
8. We did purchase breakfast and they ruined the eggs.
Take what you want from this review, but the beds were good, it was quiet at night and we ended up getting this room for about $20/night even with the upgrade (in the package including air). And the staff are helpful though ineffective.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach