I booked the hotel as part of an ebookers package.
1) Clean - credit to the staff!
2) Welcoming - front desk was English speaking and helpful.
3) Location - excellent for downtown shopping or dive shops.
1) Tired and worn fixtures and fittings.
2) Kitchen - limited cooking utensils (2 rings on cooker).
I stayed in room 35 which had a great view of a wall! This made it difficult to see what the weather was like as you couldn't see any sky. Also the windows were covered in spots of paint from the outside.
The A/C worked well but there was a gap around it so I'm sure a few mosquitos came in due to this.
The breakfast was good including fruit and pastries but I often had to leave for my dives at 07:30am so it was often missed.
Make sure you take enough dollar bills for tips as you seem to tip everyone here - being from the UK I'm not used to this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Suites Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Bahia Hotel Cozumel
- Bahia Hotel Cozumel