I have returned to the Coral Princess for the 4th time in less than 10 years. My parents returned for the 17th consecutive year and their friends for their 20th (they own timeshare here). The location is GREAT, away from the hussle and bussle of downtown. Not a lot of Partiers at this location.
This was a family location of 9 (including two kids of 9 and 5 who's first visit out of the country said "Mexico is the best"). Kids at that age say exactly what they mean and I agreed with them.
The staff (Pedro and Conchita) were awesome as always and the Baggage people (Jamie and Carlos) were curtious as well. Even Erica at the front desk was helpful and cheerful. Everyday said good morning and good evening as well as hello and what are your plans for the day; even returning remembered where we went and if we had fun.
Will continue to return to this home-away-from home location again and again.
MEGA - great new store (reminds me of a Super Wal-Mart and very well priced).
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.