Just came back from a week at the Coral Princess and even with bad weather in Sept had a great time. We found all the employees helpful and courteous. Really enjoyed snorkeling right behind the resort. I intend to be back in Cozumel, and see no reason not to stay there again. Worth it for the ocean view.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.