In July, we went back to the Coral Princess after our initial visit last August. Again, our room was Ocean Front with a spectacular view from the window and balcony (most rooms there are ocean front). The staff, even with some changes was more than happy to answer any question or concern. You feel like a true guest at this place. The room, outside of the great location and view, was clean and very comfortable and had all the amenities most people would expect. The restaurant is deceivingly good, with a waitstaff that makes sure everything is ok and more. The pools are next to the sea and are a delight to use, and the ocean landing at the edge of the beach, has a nice ladder, and before you jump in to swim, snorkel or dive, you will see crystal clear water with lots of marine life waiting to welcome you. This hotel may not be 5 star, but comes close enough for almost everyone to enjoy their stay here. The in-house dive operation, Pepe Dive, was wonderful and took us where we wanted to go. They would take your tank and BCD off while you were in water after diving, if requested, and did so happily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort