I have stayed here before. My family & friends stay here every year. The first time I stayed it was a great experience. So good that I am going back in July. The staff were great. They where very helpful in so many ways. The rooms are clean and one side has a great jungle & town view. The other side has a great ocean view. A nice place to eat inside or outside and the food is good and at a good price. A nice pool that you can relax in by the ocean. Not far from the airport or town. They have a place to work out, get a relaxing massage or your nails done. They have different kinds of rooms. From a one room, a one room with kitchen, 2,3 & 4 bedrooms to a penthouse. A great wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel