The Coral Princess is an excellent place to have your vacation if you are looking for some snokling, diving and quiet R&R.
Pepe's Dive shop is located right on site. The management and dive masters are very friendly and professional. We requested to dive specific reefs, and the dive master had no problem taking us. They regularly pointed out various marine life and kept a close eye on all divers. The more dives we did the less expensive per dive. You get great value for you dollar!!! We have dove in various locations in the past; Aruba, the Keys, Crystal River Florida, Tobermory Ontario, Broockville Ontairo and Dominican, we will try to return every year to dive with Pepe at the Coral Princess. Best diving ever!! If you are only interested in snokling, Pepe can supply your equipment and you are able to go out on the dive boat or snokel right off the dock in front of the hotel!
The hotel wait staff at pool side were very attentive. Our rooms were very clean, however the hotel could use alittle upgrading. Overall our vacation was great, can't wait till next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort Cozumel is an oceanfront resort located in front of the San Juan Reef on the North side of Cozumel Island, 5 minutes away from the Airport by car, just 15 minutes walking distance away from the typical Mexican and beautiful San Miguel Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort