We stayed here in December 2012 and everything about this resort is great except you have to ask for an oceanview room guaranteed before you book and pay. We did not get that, and we were on the jungle side, which wasn't bad, it was just that we wanted an oceanview room and there was no way to get one from the front desk, even if we offered to pay more money. The restaurant is great but a bit pricey, the beach is lovely and the snorkelling is nice. The hot tub did not work at all so don't expect it to work because it did not work the week before either. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Close to town (15 minute walk) and near the airport. Free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel