We;ve stayed here at least 6 times in the last 20 years. We love the service we get from the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the convenience of snorkeling. The location about 1.5 miles from town makes it a nice walk, or a short taxi ride. It's well away from the cruise ship bustle at the other end of town. The reef at the hotel took a real hit in the last hurricane, but it's coming back! More coral and fish this year than last.
Food at the restaurant is good, reasonably priced, and the staff took good care of us.
Anytime we asked for assistance with travel plans, tours, rentals etc, or just questions about what we saw around us--we got lots of help.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.