The Coral Princess is a smaller (about the size of a US hotel) quiet resort. It is the first resort in the Northern zone (north of the airport). This is a good thing as the cruise ships come in on the southern end and there were as many as 6 ships in each day. If you are looking for night-life or activities this isn't your resort. There is one resturant and one bar, plus the pool side bar during the day. The Coral Princess is a nice 2 mile walk to town along a well traveled paved walk way. We often walked in the late afternoon and then back after dinner. Most of the cruise ships leave at 5 so late afternoon is the time to head to town. Lots of great dining opportunities. Of couse a taxi can always take you to town for about $6. We rented a scooter for 2 days ($30/day) and toured the island. All the locals seem to travel by scooter, you'll see a whole family on one.
There is a great scuba shop, Pepe's Scuba, on site that uses small boats, not the big diving barges that I hate. They have all the equipment and good dive masters. Will even give you a refresher course if needed. You can dive or snorkle right in front of the resort, plenty of colorful fish. There isn't a beach, so you go off the dock into deep water. There is a sandy area for relaxing and sunning between the pools and the seawall. Never had to fight for a beach chair like at the larger resorts. Could always find some chairs open when ever we went down. There is also a spa on site it you desire a relaxing massage or your nails done.
The bellman will offer to bring you a 20 liter water bottle for $7, get it. We went through ours in a week, used it to fill our water bottles plus in room use.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.