Stayed there on our last night in Cozumel since is was very close to the airport... We were glad we did the bed was very comfortable the bathroom super big we had wifi in our room. We didnt get the Oceanview but were at the pool and snorkled most of the time we were there... snorkeling on site is a huge plus and yes its a deal breaker. While snorkeling we saw 5 French Angels among other variety of fish very close from the hotels reef. We didnt go far out since its is deep so you need noodles to float and fins to get by... for those who like to swim it seems like a nice area as well. The pool is not very big its ok.. they have a Bar outside and people always waiting and willing to serve you. Coral Princess has beautiful decor and the also have restaurants at site. Would recommend and would go back but next time to an Oceanview room;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort Cozumel is an oceanfront resort located in front of the San Juan Reef on the North side of Cozumel Island, 5 minutes away from the Airport by car, just 15 minutes walking distance away from the typical Mexican and beautiful San Miguel Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort