As with the reviewer, Zanuda18, me and my friend were there during the party from hell.
And the music went until 3 am, not 1am. I know because I was on the water side on the 8th floor, trying to sleep on the bathroom floor because in the bathroom the fan drowned it out a little. It was torture! Not an exaggeration. And the CP should have done something to compensate their guests even if they didn't have anything to do with it. They could have given us warning. It was just absolute torture. It was the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life. On the 8th floor our room was rattling. I'm surprised where weren't cracks in the plaster the next day.
Plus, we didn't get the balcony and the refrigerator that we specifically requested months before. And the ice machine didn't work.
In spite of all of this, I enjoyed my stay. Wait staff was great, especially happy hour with Damien. And I really loved the chilaquiles in the morning and learning Mayan from Lorenzo.
I would come back again but.... if the music thing happened again I would leave and never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort Cozumel is an oceanfront resort located in front of the San Juan Reef on the North side of Cozumel Island, 5 minutes away from the Airport by car, just 15 minutes walking distance away from the typical Mexican and beautiful San Miguel Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort