So the rooms are a little out of date, who cares! The view is SPECTACULAR (Ocean front). Everyday at least 3 cruise ships coming in and out past the balcony, three patio doors in a 1 bdrm room to enjoy the sound of the sea hitting the reef directly in front of the hotel. Well equiped kitchen, comfortable bed, great swimming pool, balcony off the living rm and Bdrm!
A car is recommended but easy to get when you arrive and are accosted at the airport. I got a Hyndai for $50.00 yes $50.00 for the week! It cost $10.00 for gas for the week and I used it EVERY DAY and drove the entire island. Of course you need to drive stick and sit through a 90 minute sales pitch somewhere but if you know how to say "No" it's all good. This hotel rocks in every way. We were in and out countless times each day and no one bothered us but if we needed anything they were right there to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort is the perfect place in Cozumel Island for adults. We are a European Plan Hotel on the north side of the Island, away from the hustle of cruise ship tourism, but close enough to San Miguel town to eat, drink, shop, and dance whenever you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel