Stayed December 22, 2012 - December 28, 2012 and had a great time! The staff are very friendly and helpful! The team waiting on your for breakfast were great, made us feel at home, they were very funny!
You can snorkel from the property, you can rent the snorkel gear for $10 US (24 hours period). The rooms were clean.
It is a bit of a walk to go downtown, we did it one day, but pay the 60 pesos (was price during our stay).
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.