Stayed December 22, 2012 - December 28, 2012 and had a great time! The staff are very friendly and helpful! The team waiting on your for breakfast were great, made us feel at home, they were very funny!
You can snorkel from the property, you can rent the snorkel gear for $10 US (24 hours period). The rooms were clean.
It is a bit of a walk to go downtown, we did it one day, but pay the 60 pesos (was price during our stay).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort is the perfect place in Cozumel Island for adults. We are a European Plan Hotel on the north side of the Island, away from the hustle of cruise ship tourism, but close enough to San Miguel town to eat, drink, shop, and dance whenever you want. We recommend you spend some days at the beaches on the "other side of the Island," drive a rhino vehicle in the jungle, take a panoramic look on the zip lines, swim, dive, visit the Mayan ruins, eat tacos with hot salsa, dance your worries away at the local bars and have a tequila shot. Why not? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel