This was our third trip to Cozumel, and our second to the Coral Princess. It is a little way from town, but only a $6 cab fare, and you are away from the cruise ship terminal with it's hoards of passengers!
Each room has a magnificent view of the water and the one bedroom unit was perfect for the two of us, with a huge balcony off the living area and a smaller one off the bedroom. We were able to turn off the AC and listen to the rolling waves one night. Great bar, restaurant, and excellent service from all the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel