This was our third trip to Cozumel, and our second to the Coral Princess. It is a little way from town, but only a $6 cab fare, and you are away from the cruise ship terminal with it's hoards of passengers!
Each room has a magnificent view of the water and the one bedroom unit was perfect for the two of us, with a huge balcony off the living area and a smaller one off the bedroom. We were able to turn off the AC and listen to the rolling waves one night. Great bar, restaurant, and excellent service from all the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort Cozumel is an oceanfront resort located in front of the San Juan Reef on the North side of Cozumel Island, 5 minutes away from the Airport by car, just 15 minutes walking distance away from the typical Mexican and beautiful San Miguel Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort