This is the hotel, where you want to go when you want to dive, discover the marina and have a good time. The rooms are good, a little bit dark in the bathroom (small) but they are neat and evertyhing you need.
I loved the food, especially the fish.
The service is good, and it is mostly clean. Wifi works only at the reception and not in the rooms, but it is free.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabañas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous “Paraiso” reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.