My wife and I stayed here as part of a dive package. Great location, right across the street from the dive boats. 2.5 miles from downtown if you walk or an $8-$10 cab ride. The staff was great and very friendly. The price was great and the food was good. We get up very early and the only thing that would have been nice was a coffee marker. On other good point was wifi was only in the hotel lobby...how sweetttttt! Check it out...not a bad place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabañas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous “Paraiso” reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel