I've been going to Cozumel almost every year since the early 70's and the last five years we've been staying at Casa Del Mar. This year we stayed at Casa Del Mar from May 31st to June 10th and got to meet Andrea the FIRST tropical storm of the season! Though Cozumel only caught the edge of the storm we still had SEVEN DAYS OF RAIN! Even through the lousy weather, the staff at Cas Del Mar kept their smiling faces and super friendly service that definitely help keep our spirits up and still make it a very enjoyable time!
I took a small group with me this year of customers and friends and many of them had not ever been to Cozumel. The diving was still great and with the help of the staff every one had a FANTASTIC time despite the weather! At the end of our trip everyone in my group told me to sign them up for "next years trip"! THANK YOU to the STAFF at CASA DEL MAR from the Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish group!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabañas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous “Paraiso” reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel