Began our stay in Cozumel with a friendly taxi driver, ("crazy mexican drivers" he called the other drivers on the road), who gave suggestions of places to eat and shop in San Miguel as we headed to Fiesta Americana. We arrived to enthusiastic holas and were served tropical juice as we waited to check in. The contemporary decor throughout the resort is lovely. Being escorted to our room while also carrying our bags for us was much appreciated after a long travel day. Our master suite on the 6th floor was impressive with two clean rooms, two bathrooms, and a balcony with a beautiful view of the water, beach, and pool.
Our first dinner at the resort was at the Mexican restaurant. The next night we went to the Italian place. The third night we went to the buffet and watched a Mayan dinner show as we ate. The last night we went to the Thai restaurant. Be prepared to order all your courses at once at the restaurants, although the waiters bring each course out one at a time. The food was plentiful and good, and we ordered wine with each meal.
We spent time at the pool and enjoyed the entertaining games and music. Make sure you go to the swim-up bar for refreshments. We also went down to the beach and sat near the water on comfy beach lounge chairs. The staff came by frequently and brought us food and drinks. Don't miss the fish tacos; they are delicious. The days were busier at the resort with more guests around, although we never had to hunt for lounge chairs or wait for a table as there are plenty of both. The evenings were quiet with most of the activity being at the lobby bar. Take time each day to walk to the pier to watch the sunset. Overall, you will love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fiesta American Cozumel All Inclusive offers upscale and family-friendly accommodations on Cozumel calm southwestern shore, which happens to offer some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling in all of Mexico. Guests can flow from the terrace swimming pool to the open-air lobby bar, from the coffee bar to the game room, and back again, making it easy for everyone in the family to find a spot that makes them feel happy and free. There are five on-site restaurants and multiple bars, with a la carte or buffet dining all day long and late into the night. There's a business center, workout room, boat dock, kids' club, movie area, game room, and a variety of lounging areas so guests can find just the right ambiance, any time of day. It's the ideal setting for families, friends and couples to create unforgettable moments they will remember for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive Hotel Cozumel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort
- Cozumel Fiesta Americana