I chose this hotel due to the fantastic deal I found on Hotel Club, I went with a little trepidation as it was so much cheaper than all the other hotels on Cozumel but I had no need to worry.
The Hotel although a little dated had everything you need for a great holiday, I stayed 11 nights and never got tired of the food in the restaurants, which was always fresh and plentiful, the Mexican restaurant was especially good.
The standard sea view room was huge, simply decorated with a big comfortable bed, large terrace and a large well equipped bathroom.
The large pool is great but I spent most of my time at the smaller beachside pool because it was always very quiet and I could always get served at the small pool bar.
I was a little disappointed by the small beach as it is almost impossible to get in to the sea but I suppose this is the down side of being directly on the reef.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive Hotel Cozumel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort
- Cozumel Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Dive Resort
- Fiesta Americana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, MexVax and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.