My family has been to Cozumel several times but on this trip we wanted to stay south of town to be closer to the reef for diving with my son. Our wives are not divers so picking a resort to meet everyone's needs can be a challenge. Would say the FA was more suited to divers as there is not much of a walking beach. Was disappointed in the dive shop as I had contacted them weeks prior to arrival to check on dive packages. Was not informed at that time that reservations would be a good idea. When we arrived and checked at the dive shop they were booked well into our vacation stay. We were able to make arrangements with another dive shop from town, without assistance from the hotel dive shop.
What the resort lacked in "plushness" was more than made up for by the friendliness of the staff. They were marvelous. The food was very good as was the beverage service. Everyone in our party enjoyed the limited beach area which had a separate pool. Rooms were clean but the bathroom area was very small. Could not open the door into the shower/tub area all the way due to the door hitting the tub. Minor inconvenience but gives an idea of the targeted traveler. There wasn't a spa or exercise room on site which was also a little disappointing however were able to make arrangements for a spa visit for the women travelers with help from the hotel staff.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive Hotel Cozumel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort
- Cozumel Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Dive Resort
- Fiesta Americana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.