Great time, beautiful resort, very friendly staff!
Would come back! $1,500 resort credits paid for (2) diving trips and a few trips to the spa for my wife. Also, paid for tour to National park for the both of us.
You won't be disappointed with the room if you upgrade (resort credits). Hot tub, King bed and hammock on private deck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort