“Exceptional service, great snorkeling, clean property, great food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cozumel Palace

You added Cozumel Palace to your Saves list
Cozumel Palace
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Av Rafael E Melgar km 1 5, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, Cozumel 77600, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$1500 Resort Credit
Ranked #3 of 57 Hotels in Cozumel
Temecula, California
“Exceptional service, great snorkeling, clean property, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a great family vacation at Cozumel Palace and can't wait to go back. The snorkeling right off the deck at the resort was nearly the best we experienced on the island. We loved the super friendly activities staff (Josue, Gabriel, Roger, and Daniel) and enjoyed being pampered by the most attentive staff imaginable. The excursions planned by the hotel (thanks Jitka, Ricardo and Miguel) were wonderful and effortless (and included in the $1500 resort voucher). Our kids had the "best day ever" at Chankanaab Nature Park, snorkeling, swimming with the dolphins (highly recommended), and easy intro to scuba diving.

Room Tip: We had a nice quiet room on the top floor away from the elevators (worth the long walk down the hall...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (908)
  • Hebrew first
Vidor texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just returned from a wonderful relaxing week in Cozumel at the Palace resort. We keep returning there because the service is amazing. The entire staff is wonderful and accomodating for every one of your needs. We had family pics made and they were great. Gloria, Jesus and Edwardo were so much fun and helpful. The waitstaff is so fast and friendly. They seem to know ahead of time what you need, and remember what you had the last time around. We don't get that in USA, huh? In particular were Heri, Francisco, and Rodger. At the Bar Antoinio and Effrain were excellent. As far as guest planning excursions and just help in general, Ricardo (very entertaining) and helpful. Darwin, Nelson and Hugo all helped us have a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: All rooms at Cozumel palace are great. The oceanview are of course the best in my opinion. Hot tub...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
East Greenbush, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This resort is absolutely amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat! This was my first time staying here, but definitely not my last. The food was incredible and the chefs and waiters were extremely friendly and welcoming. Heri was especially kind and was so good to me and my friend, Sarah. He waited on us all week and made sure our vacation was filled with piña coladas. Daniel and Roger were amazing for the entertainment, every night was filled with excitement. Every one of the workers said hello and smiled when you walked by in the hallways, and I thought that was very nice. This vacation was so relaxing and fun filled, definitely a great experience!

Room Tip: I stayed in the loft room, it has great views and is quieter than the rooms near the pool area
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Wimberley, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a great experience at Cozumel Palace. Lovely room after easy upgrade using "points". Food and drinks fabulous. Stingray, dolphin, and snorkeling all well worth the cost. All in all, great vacation.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the elevator and stairs. Noise from nightly entertainment came up the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I were just looking for somewhere all inclusive to relax and, boy, did we find it! Visited on a day pass while on a cruise and I cannot tell you have relaxing and perfect it was. All drinks and food are included; and, the food was awesome!! The staff were personable and attentive but not so much so that you felt they were in the way. The ONLY thing that would make this 5-star would be a beach. There is access via a dock where you can dive in and snorkel and swim but no "sandy beach". Although, we're going back on our next visit to Cozumel next month so that in itself should say something about how much we enjoyed our stay because there is a lot of choices for excursions and fun in Cozumel!

Room Tip: We only were provided a "change room" but it was absolutely beautiful with big tub and gre...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is my first trip to the Cozumel palace and it was outstanding. The entertainment with Danny Ricardo and the rest of the team keep our entire family entertained and laughing the whole week. All the severs around the complex are outstanding especially Heri and Fransico. Heri ensured I never needed anything probably the best server I ever encountered at a palace resort. I would also highly recommend a family photo session with Gloria, she had a great artistic eye for photos and was very accommodating to our large group. Overall a great experience.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd time to Cozumel, first stay was at the Iberostar. The palace costed a few hundred more then the Iberostar which turned out to be worth it. First reason being the 1500 resort credits we were given. They can be used towards room upgrades, various excursions and dinner/wine upgrades. I originally booked a "city view" room in hopes that I would e given an automatic upgrade w/o having to pay as there are not as many front facing rooms a there are rear. To my dismay at check in this was not the case :( the "city view" is exactly that... A view of the grocery store and construction site across the street... No thx... So I used 700 of the resort credits to upgrade to a "junior suite".... Awesome... Large room, closet, jacuzzi, stocked mini fridge and beautiful ocean view... Room tip... My room was on the 1st floor so I had a walk out but no balcony, try to get something on 2 or 3rd floor. I also used my credits towards "discovery scuba" and dolphin swim for my husband and I and I got a 80 min massage in the spa... So to sum it up the extra cost you pay of this hotel makes up for it with the credits, you do need to pay a

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Cozumel Palace? Share your experiences!