We had an amazing stay at the Cozumel Palace. My husband and I traveled with our 7 month old son, and another couple/close friends to us. We wanted to stay at a place that was low key and relaxing. This was the place!!! We enjoyed the food tremendously. We have done other all-inclusive resorts in the past, but Cozumel Palace by far had the best food choices and quality. I'm not a big seafood person, but nightly I would order fish for dinner..and every night the food continued to be delicious and of great quality. The pool side food was good too. We enjoyed the quality of the alcohol being offered and were able to enjoy drinks without the awful hangover the next day from poorer quality alcohol.
The service was WONDERFUL! When we landed in Cozumel, we found that the airline had broken our stroller we intended on using during our stay. When we got to the hotel, we told the staff to handle the broken stroller with care. However, Pascual (bell hop staff) not only offered to drive my husband to a local hardware store, but also assisted in helping him fix the stroller again. We were then able to use our stroller without any other hiccups. We had to sterilize our son's baby bottles once a day, and the staff of Cozumel Palace would sanitize the bottles for us (I packed the bottles in a steam bag designed for baby bottle sanitation that needed a microwave) and then deliver it right to the room. They were always accommodating in bringing up bottles of water to the room when we needed to make the baby's bottles. Everywhere we went, the staff in general, whether it be the pool, spa, or room service went over and beyond for us. We really felt spoiled and pampered and really enjoyed the all-inclusive aspect of it all.
The upgraded our rooms using our credits and ended up with a fab room with great ocean views and a hammock. The room also had a jacuzzi and was spacious enough for myself, husband and the baby's items.
I would definitely recommend this resort to any one, whether they be a couple, family or friends. We really had a great stay and I am sure we will return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Amex, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort