Thank you for making our stay warm, relaxing, and very enjoyable. I love to be waited on, and everything was " my/our pleasure" , I love that. The Palace offers so much more than a hotel or resort, you have to soak it in, it takes days, we went for 7, but next year its 10. Have to have more. Love love love the service everywhere in the place. Thank you. We really enjoyed every moment, and took to all of our wonderful friendly servers. Andres the server, Roger by the Pool. Maria at breakfast. the head waiter/cook at breakfast also. ( i dont recall his name ) bringing my husband fresh shaved salmon every morning with capers. Wow! what a treat. definately need to diet before coming to the Palace.
Room was amazing, full bar, balcony with wine. Love the linens, room service to spoil ourselves.
The most enjoyable vacation we have had in many years. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Amex, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort