The Presidente is very nice. The pool is great--and has been used in at least one motion picture. The rooms are very clean, spacious. It's a bit pricey, but you do experience seclusion ... distance from the madness of Cozumel downtown.
The beach was quite nice. The snorkeling out front was quite good. The restaurants were OK. The restaurant/bar near the ocean has a great location and view.
Perhaps, the worst aspect of the Presidente is that, as with some other resorts, it always seems that the staff are waiting and hinting for tips. I am a tipper and understand the place of tips in the hotel culture there, but it becomes a little too oppressive at the Presidente.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Amex, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente