Went back to the Presidente for the 10 th time. And AGAIN, it was worth the extra bucks for the best Cozumel vacation. Hotel is is excellent condition. Even the grass tennis courts are in terrific shape.
New restaurant is the best on the island and reasonably priced with superior service and ambiance.
This place is still an step up from any other resort. but you pay for this. The Presidente is no all inclusive or time share. This is a 4 star + resort. Not for the bargain hunter.
All rooms are great, even the smaller pool views. But nicer to have the ocean view.
Brought friends that loved it and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente