My family of four, including 2 young children, enjoyed our stay in September. The hotel felt somewhat empty, which may be a plus for some.
The staff is friendly, and the property is lovely. Our room opened directly onto the beach with easy access to the pool.
Between two waterfront restaurants is a small protected part of the beach that is great for children to swim in and see lots of small fish. My wife and I swam around the snorkeling areas adjacent to the hotel but didn't see too many fish.
The only criticism I have is that the swimming pool looks dated, with some missing tiles, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente