We just returned from 2 weeks at the Allegro....and we loved it. The resort is great and the value was exceptional. Occupancy was low due to the season. As a result all restaurants, bars, etc were not open, but this is understandable and was no problem at all for us. The food was plenty and good. All the staff were friendly, helpful, and very accomodating. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. The rooms are not 5 star, but extremely clean, cool, & very adequate for the price paid.
We dove with the onsite ProDive Mexico dive shop. This is an excellent dive operation. My wife got dive certified while we were there. All the dive staff were great. The training was very professional. Boats were great, and the diving....well you can't say enough about diving in Cozumel. All the dive sites are a short boat ride from the resort, and ProDive is the only operator I have been diving with that will return between each tank so that you have the option of diving one or both of the morning and afternoon dives. Special thanks to Chris, Carmen, Sol, Ricardo, Aaron, Angel, Hanns, & Vicki for making it a great experience.
For us this was an especially great vacation, not only because of the great resort and diving, but because we had the opportunity to meet some really nice people and make some special new friends. We had a wonderful time with Lori & Brian, Jay & Russ, Lisa & Sam (Sack), Amy, Jennifer & Brian, and Brigitte & Joe. All made our time in Cozumel very special.
We will be back to the Allegro
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel resort. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.