I visit Cozumel every year and every year I stay at the Allegro. I love the staff - they are so friendly and helpful and really make you feel welcome! Anna and Sergio are part of the wait staff that are great year after year, as is Raul, the buffet manager. The grounds are beautiful and well-kept. The rooms are very clean and it is a quiet place to stay. The staff - did I already mention how great they are? And the beach - literally the best on the island!! White sand as far out as you can see (or swim!) and super clean and safe. Now, I will warn you that the food is nothing spectacular, but I never go to bed hungry! Keep in mind this is not a five star resort - it is an all-inclusive and they are trying to feed people who travel to Cozumel from -literally! - all over the world so the menu is understandably a bit "bland". But again, you can always find something to eat and many items are very good. The only other down side is that the beds are not comfortable. But again, this is not a five star resort and the rooms are exceptionally clean and well- kept. Other than the food and beds I think you would be hard-pressed to find anyplace better to stay! And for the price it is unbeatable in my opinion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel resort. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive