We stayed for 5 days per a reccomendation of Dr Hammer whom stays 2 times a year. GORGEOUS. Pure and simple. Plenty of food, clean as a whistle and the sites are to die for. Never in my life have I met such friendly people willing to help with a smile. We didn't have many needs bc our day was-eat at 8am and ran to a pool or ocean, eat lunch and repeat, eat dinner and repeat!!!!! Up by 7 and out cold by 9pm-wore out:) Ocean bar was fun!! The property is so large that you feel very much not in a resort. Yes, beds are a bit firm BUT I put the plush extra comforter until me and all was well. The food was good and differnet every night. Ribs and wings was yummo! Being a no carb eater....I ate nachoes by the plate full!!!!!! Pico to DIE for...and now I must diet-worth it! The kids loved the little cakes, cheese fries and french toast daily. Worth every red cent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel resort. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive