“Thanks!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Choice Mexico is specialized in diving with small groups. Go out and scuba dive with us in one of our small fast boats, where dive safety, fun and great experiences go together. Dive Choice Mexico has over 20 years experience teaching diving, so take your Padi Open water course with us and become a new diver. We care about you and your family/friends, and it would be great that you become part of our dive family!The ocean is our office and we like to share it with you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Edmonton, Canada
“Thanks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Dove the Dos Ojos Cenote with Ricardo. Very professional in all aspects, Karen made things happen for our group of five, 3 snorkelling, 2 divers on short notice. Ricardo met us as scheduled and was very professional throughout the whole experience. As a newly certified diver
Ricardo was great, offering advice, which I gladly accepted,, gauging our abilities and making the dive fit those,, checking back on us and showing us some cool things. Lunch was good as well as. I would gladly use their services again in the furture.
Wayne

Visited March 2013

manchester
6 attraction reviews
“Above and beyond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Having just spent almost 3 weeks with Ricardo, whereby he arranged for us to dive The Centoes, Cancun underwater museum, and then the fantastic Cozumel all 6 of us have had a fantastic time. Our experience as divers is varied, from instructors to openwater and Ricardo handled each one with the appropriate support which was very well received amongst our group. In meeting our needs he did not fail, we experienced dives that will live in our memory's for a very long time.

What we did not realise was that the company is internet based and does not have a Dive shop. Karen is the main contact through the internet and not as a diver. One thing to remember is how you pay for your diving. As we are from Europe we tend to pay with cards rather than cash and found it very inconvenient that cards are not accepted, as we could not get enough cash out of the ATM's. We did manage to solve this and it would not stop me from Diving again with them, but be prepared to have cash with you.

Visited February 2013
“The best wat of diving at Cozumel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

It was realy great to dive with Dive Choice. Ricardo and Karen are very nice and know wat the are doing! We went diving in very beautyfull spots and there is no time limit! You dive with little groups. and ricardo shows you everthing sat is special under water! We get refreshments on board everything is great! We went last year diving with them and also this year! And we Will again net time we go to Mexico!

Victoria, BC
4 attraction reviews
“The best part of our vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I completed our PADI Open Water Dive certification last week (Dec 28/12) in Cozumel with Ricardo of Dive Choice. I was initially impressed with their quick response to my email inquiries after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor as well as their flexibility working with our schedule. Ricardo was incredibly calm and patient which really helped me be successful in the course. I was very stressed about the exercises requiring you to take off your mask under water. Ricardo helped me work through these fears by giving me some tips, remaining calm and allowing me the time I needed to feel comfortable. The choice of dive sights was also fantastic, from our first time in the water when Ricardo showed us Seahorses through our last dive where he calmed me down after an encounter with a Morae Eel, my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Richardo & Karen of Dive Choice and will be back to see them again next time!!

Visited December 2012
DiveCh0iceMexic0, Owner at Dive Choice Mexico, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Welcome to our dive family and dive dive dive!!!! Hope to see you soon!
Hayden, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent diving with Dive Choice Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband, mother in law, and I dove with Ricardo in November, 2012 - what a great experience! It was my first time diving since being certified a year ago, and I felt totally comfortable and well cared for. Ricardo was professional and pleasant, and he helped us as needed with extra weight, etc. to ensure we had great dives. We met another couple who said they had been diving with him for years. We never dove with more than four people in our group - I appreciated the small group size. Ricardo also took our input into consideration when choosing dive sites; we had heard sharks were hanging out a particular spot and asked to dive there. He gladly accomodated (though we didn't see sharks until the 2nd dive, which location he chose!). Prior to leaving for Cozumel, we corresponded with Karen via e-mail. She was so helpful and patient in answering questions, setting us up to pay via paypal, etc. Great service and great diving - what else could you want? I highly recommend Dive Choice, and we will definitely dive with them on our next trip to Cozumel.

Visited November 2012
Thanks for your kind words! Hope to see you soon back in Cozumel!!! Karen and Ricardo