“Great Dive Operation!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Grimes, Iowa
“Great Dive Operation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Outstanding dive team! Made everything so easy! Dive guides and boat crew took care of all my gear and were very friendly! I will definitely use them again on future dives in Cozumel!

“First time dive, amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband & I stumbled upon this shop, we had never scuba before, but we are glad we did! We signed up for a one tank Discover Scuba Dive (DSD) on day one, and liked it so much, that decided to do a two tank DSD the next day. Manuel, the shop owner was very nice, and provided us with a personal guide, Cristina. We did have a little trouble the first day as the hose from the air tank to my respirator ripped open, but Cristina brought me up to the surface right away, and no harm was done. I was also having problems equalizing, but she never gave up, patiently and attentively brought me down many times until I could. The second day was the most amazing experience! Cristina stayed with me side by side the whole time (I had some trouble staying in correct position on my own) but always making sure my husband was ok too. We saw giant lobster & puffer fish, amazing reefs, and discovered a new passion!

Bristol, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Professional, competent and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Studio Blue provided 3 days of perfect diving from Cozumel. Ranks our favourite dive-centre after 150+ dives worldwide.
The purpose-built diveboat has no frills, but: plenty of space, a shaded area, comfortable platform entry and easy exit.
Crew professional, competent and fun to be with. Our diveguide, Javier, quickly assessed each diver's abilities and supported them accordingly. There was space for 12 divers on the boat - with no more than 6 per divegroup.
Despite the huge number of dive operators and divers in Cozumel, we were always the only diveboat in the vicinity of our site.
Delicious, fresh, chilled fruit was served during the surface interval. Manuel, the owner, offers really competitive rates. All 6 dives were brilliant: I thoroughly recommend Studio Blue.

Bristol, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“One of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My partner and I are both AOW with over 120 dives each and have dived world-wide. Having been disappointed diving off Caye Caulker, Belize in February we didn't have very high expectations for Cozumel. We thought - same reef system, too many dive centres chasing too many holiday divers etc. That is until (after many dive centre inspections) we found 'Studio Blue' and its owner Manuel. To cut a long story short - Great team, very professional and competent but relaxed and fun at the same time. No rush. Lovely boat with 12 diver limit (6 per guide), rear platform big-stride entry and easy exit, Good equipment. Delicious fruit and cold fresh water on board. Also some of the most competetive prices in Cozumel; a great combination. Studio Blue also limit their diving to the slightly futher/better areas and, unbelievably, every one of our 6 dives was up there just behind our top world sites (Sipadan and Bunakan). All in all very highly recommended

Mexico City, Mexico
14 attraction reviews
“Great service and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This dive center has everything you may need to rent or buy, the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Dives are top quality and in between dives tropical fruit sweetens your mouth. And to finish their prices are good.