“Very professional, good experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 Shopping in Cozumel
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Astoria, New York, United States
“Very professional, good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

There are so many businesses and individuals willing to sell you this kind of experience, but it's best to stick with the professional dive shops, like this one, even if they may cost more. My husband went diving, and I snorkeling. Overall, they are very good and care about the quality of your experience (even though my husband had preferred an instructor from another outing more, they were still good). They follow correct procedures to ensure safety. They don't guilt you into tipping them. You pay more money and they provide a great experience. Of course, it's always good to tip, I just really liked that they didn't force you into it.

Visited February 2012

Orrtanna
“Wonder Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Recently dove with Studio Blue in Cozumel. It was a wonderful experience and we had a great time. The owner and all the staff were very friendly and it was just great. We definitely hope to go back and dive with them again.

Oslo, Norway
5 attraction reviews
“Good place for diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

I recently took my PADI certification with Studio Blue, and it was a great experience. Manuel, the owner, is very service minded, and I could not have had a better dive instructor than Agustin. He is the reason for the excellent review, he's relaxed and fun, and will make you feel totally comfortable under water. The equipment is fairly new and in good shape, and the prices are reasonable. All in all a recommendable place.

Mexico City, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
“Very Good Dive Experience, and Competitively Priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I chose Studio Blue for my first dive experience in Cozumel over other shops in town because they had a friendly, laid back staff and a competitive price for a 2 tank dive with equipment rental. The dive experience was positive as well. The 30 ft boat was ample for our small group, and dive masters were friendly and professional. The equipment was fine as far as rentals go.

As others have commented, the dive team wasn't really talkative when we first reached the boat, and we didn't discuss the dive sites/plan until getting close to the first site. To their defense, they did seem busy getting the equipment stowed and then set up on the boat for the first dive, so I don't see it as much of an issue.

For those looking for a great dive value with a fun, laid back experience, and are not in need of a highly polished 'show' or experience, then Studio Blue is a great option.

Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Great Diving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Studio Blue offered very good diving and great guides. I had been diving with another operator and changed to Studio Blue because of their small size and good attitude.

I didn't use their equipment so I have no opinion about their gear.

Bruno and Paco were my very excellent guides for two weeks of diving.