“Catamaran Double Snorkel Express "Aqua Dream 2"” 5 of 5 stars

Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park Day Pass
Ranked #25 of 79 Attractions in Cozumel
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Playa Mia Grand Beach Park Live a memorable experience in the Mexican Caribbean at the finest Beach Park in Cozumel!!At Playa Mia® you will find the warmth and hospitality of the Mexican people, turquoise crystal waters, white sandy beaches, and over 20 services & attractions such as Aquatic Iceberg, Kayaks, Sailboats, Hammocks, Swimming Pool, etc.We are the perfect option for relaxing, sunbathing and having fun for the whole family!!
Knoxville,TN
6 attraction reviews
“Catamaran Double Snorkel Express "Aqua Dream 2"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Last week my fiance and I went on a Western Carribean Cruise. When we stopped in Cozumel we decided to do an excursion. We chose Catamaran Double Snorkel Express. It is code CZX9 in the Royal Carribean excursion guide. Let me describe this snorkel trip in one word "AWESOME"...OK two words "FREAKIN AWESOME"!! We could not believe how little this excursion cost only $49 and how much we got! The boat, Aqua Dream 2, was spacious and clean. The tour guides were friendly and informative. The snorkel equipment was nice and in good shape. The snorkel sites along the reefs were amazing. The colorful fish were everywhere it felt like you were in an exotic fish tank! The tour guide showed us a baby shark and an eel! We had so much fun!! On our way back we drove slowly past the beautiful coastline while listening to music and enjoying free drinks...Coke, Dt. Coke even Margaritas! I could of stayed out there all day..when selecting a snorkel trip in Cozumel go with the Double Snorkel Express!!

Visited December 2013

Millington, Tennessee
“Best Excursion ever - Playa Mia Cooking class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

some of my friends and I did the cooking class with Oscar and Moises and it was the BEST time we have ever had.. Love these guys, the class was awesome and I plan to return and bring more friends...I have been to Playa Mia both times I have been to Cozumel and I have not regrets and just love this place.... Coming again in Jan and again in Oct 2014 and this is where I will be....

Visited October 2013
Richmond, Texas
31 attraction reviews
“Use caution if bad weather”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We booked this excursion through Carnival Magic because I didn't have time to research through Trip Advisor. When our ship arrived, Carnival announced that the majority of excursions had been cancelled due to high winds. This excursion was not cancelled but all water activities were cancelled. So our visit was disappointing. The water slides hurt (the seams irritated our back) and the hot tub at the center of the pool was COLD! We left early and took a taxi to the ruins. It was $85 for the roundtrip taxi and I wish we had done this to begin with. Lockers were $6 with a $6 deposit. One last note, the buffet food was pretty good and there is ice cream available at a little pavilion next to the large pavilion.

Fort Worth, Texas
22 attraction reviews
“Nice Day in Cozumel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a great facility for the whole family. First, don't buy the buffet unless you want more cruise ship type food. Order from the menu and you will be pleased. Ask for Angel and he will take care of everything when it is time to eat. The waterpark area for the kids was great. It is geared for the little guys so don't expect Hurricane Harbor. The beach is nice and has plenty of seating. If you want to save money and not be tied to a large group, a taxi will take you there for $16 and you can buy your tickets there. It is very clean and safe. There are plenty of taxis hanging around to take you back to the ships. We had our driver take us downtown to the square so we could shop.

Toronto, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“Great Water Park and Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We visited Playa Mia as a shore excursion and it was perfect for young children. The beach was nice with plenty of chairs and umbrellas if you wanted one. There was a gradual decline in the water so easy for the little ones. However as you went out to about waist deep there were some rocks. The water park was perfect for the younger children. They loved it. There was also a nice pool next to the water park. They had some games for the kids as well. The food and drinks were as advertised so that was great. The staff were all very friendly and helpfull.

I would definitely recommend Playa Mia Grand Beach Park for families.