“Great diving!! Great Company!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #126 of 260 Activities in Cozumel
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Long Beach, California
14 attraction reviews
“Great diving!! Great Company!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Our family really enjoyed our week diving experience with Caribbean Divers back late December 2013. This was our son's first dive trip and everyone was very attentive and made us feel comfortable. Cesar the dive Master spent alot of time with our son going over safety which put our concerns at ease. They really know the areas and showed us a really great time. Miguel who runs things at the office was also very helpful with restaurants and things to do in the down time. If you are looking for a dive company when in Cozumel I highly recommend contacting them.

Visited December 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Discover Scuba with Caribbean Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I dove for the first time in my life and loved it. Prior to leaping into the water Dive Master Cesar gave me a little lesson about the equipment; what to expect; and how to equalize etc. I was really, really nervous but Cesar was very supportive and kind and gentle. We went down about 25 feet my first time and he held my hand the whole; I didn't really notice how scared I was until he bent my arm (I was stiff as a board) and signaled me to "relax". Eventually I was able to relax and on the second dive I was able to enjoy the sights and felt comfortable enough that I didn’t have to grip on to Cesar. I highly recommend Caribbean Divers; they are the best! The crew is kind, attentive, safety minded, and they serve a tasty lunch in between dives. I was told that they are the best divers on the island (my boyfriend has been diving with them for years) and it felt that I was in good hands.

Visited November 2013
Cairns, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“our 4th time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

7 days of great fun and easy diving with a operation that gets you to the best dive spots each day. We had a mixture of experience in our group and everyone had a great time

Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
48 attraction reviews
“Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

As luck would have our group leader has been working with one of the best dive boats on the island. Friendly attentive crew, safety minded dive masters, patient Capt. can't wait to return next year.

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“A crew that I now call "dear friends"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I first started diving with Caribbean Divers about 1 1/2 years ago after a long hiatus from Cozumel diving. And I wish I had been diving with them from the very beginning! These guys are great! They are a smaller operation, compared to the large ones where you're a number not a person with a name and you're herded onto an over crowded boat. From Miguel in the office to Chobi & Huacho crewing the boat as well as Cesar & Juan the divemasters, these guys are fabulous! Safety first and fun second, as it should be. They take good care of you, that's for sure! I wouldn't want to dive with anyone else on the island!!

Visited June 2013