Fascinating building, relaxing garden and as the 'hacienda' is so popular with tour groups (staying overnight), it's easy to claim its nice pool for your own. By the way, these tour groups choose this place for some obvious reasons: 5 minute walk from the picture-perfect Chichen Itza grounds, relaxing houses in a perfect 'jungle' garden and friendly service.
Beds were okay, staff very friendly and nice showers.
The downside of it's excellent location is that you must use it's restaurant. Okay, the food's tasty and in particular the breakfast and the starters are recommended. The presentation of the food is 'gourmet', but in my opinion its overpriced for what it is.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Chichen & Yaxkin Hotel Chichen Itza
- Hacienda Chichen & Yaxkin Hotel
- Hacienda Chichen And Yaxkin Spa
- Hacienda Chichen Yaxkin Hotel
- Hotel Hacienda Chichen Yaxkin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An eco-friendly boutique hotel, the Hacienda Chichen is committed to sustainable tourism and is devoted to Mayan culture and local community welfare. The resort consciously promotes an eco friendly environment rooted in Mayan tradition, which presents guests with plenty of romantic charm. An ambiance of ‘home away from home’ welcomes the Hacienda Chichen guests. The property’s close proximity to the adjourning Chichen Itza ruins is a major plus for those travelers wishing to avoid the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hacienda Chichen & Yaxkin Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.