“Always the best.” 5 of 5 stars

Plaza kukulcan, Blvd. Kukulcan, Cancun, Mexico
1(998) 885-0500
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 568 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bus stop 20 feet away main door.
Westfield, New Jersey
“Always the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Ruth's Chris never disappoints. Food is always great with the best service. Located in Kukulcan Plaza. Check cancunmenus.com for a 15% off coupon.

Visited July 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Good steak, but unbelievably overprices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

$276 for two people; entree and a steak with a salad and chips. 2 cocktails and 2 glasses of wine. Good food, but not at that price.

Visited June 2013
Eldon, Missouri
“Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was my first visit to Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was beautiful. We went there for my birthday and they sang to me. I received a free desert with happy birthday written in chocolate.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Lovely Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

While on vacation in Cancun we celebrated our son's birthday. He loves steak so of course we chose to celebrate at Ruth's Chris. There was 7 of us dining and we all loved our meals. Cooked exactly as ordered and the service was impeccable. The birthday evening was enjoyable and memorable. Very happy we celebrated at Ruth's Chris.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Perfect evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been to Cancun several times, as well as dined at this restaurant twice before, but on this trip my husband and I had decided to try "different places" since there are so many restaurants to experience, but... on our last night in Cancun I was craving creme brule and I know how awesome Ruth's Chris does a creme brule, so that's where we went.
We each had wedge salads, and split some mashed potatoes. My husband ordered the rib-eye and it was perfect. Although I had wanted the creme brule the other deserts looked so amazing, so I ended up getting the trio - creme brule, cheesecake, and chocolate sin cake. Oh my! What a perfect treat!
Service was flawless, food was excellent, and it was a perfect ending to our vacation in Cancun.

• Visited June 2013